Play other games
Text Twist is a popular word game that challenges players to create as many words as possible from a given set of letters. The game has a simple yet addictive interface, making it easy to jump right in and start playing.
Jewdle is a Jewish version of Wordle. Players have to guess a word with six letters instead of five. All of the mystery words have something to do with Jews.
Baba Is You
Baba Is You is a highly acclaimed puzzle game that allows players to modify the rules of the game. The rules of the game are presented as blocks that players can interact with in each level.
Squabble is a game similar to Wordle but with the ability to accommodate up to 99 players at once. In this game, participants are tasked with guessing a five-letter word in each puzzle.
Huestery is a fun and addictive casual puzzle game that challenges players to place all the colors in the correct order. The gameplay is simple yet engaging, and all you need to do is touch the empty place where the color should be placed.
Warple is a game designed for fans of Wordle who want to play all the puzzles that have been released since the game's inception.
Trordle is a word game that follows a similar format to Dordle and Wordle, where players have eight attempts to guess three words.
Binerdle is a game inspired by the popular word game, Wordle, Binerdle asks players to guess a predetermined math equation. Guess 2 NERDLEs in 7 attempts.
The game of Avoidle requires players to avoid using a specific word provided to them and instead, use as many other words as possible before the Avoid word becomes the last word available.
Jumble is a word game that involves unscrambling a set of letters to form a word. The game is a fun and challenging word game that can be played alone or with friends. It's a great way to improve your vocabulary and spelling skills while having fun.
How to play Jumble
Here are the steps to play the game:
- Start by choosing a word to scramble. You can either pick a word randomly from a dictionary or generate a word using an online tool.
- Scramble the letters of the chosen word. Rearrange the letters in any order to form a new jumbled word.
- Present the jumbled word to the player(s). It's best to present the jumbled word on a piece of paper or a whiteboard.
- Ask the player(s) to unscramble the jumbled word and form the correct word.
- The player(s) can take as much time as they need to solve the jumbled word. If they are stuck, you can provide them with a hint, such as the first letter of the correct word.
- Once the player(s) have solved the jumbled word, they can shout out the correct word.
- You can keep score by assigning points for each correct answer. You can also set a time limit for each round to make the game more challenging.
- Repeat the game with different jumbled words until all players have had a chance to play.
Category and TagsWord Games