Play other games
Numberle is a Wordle game for everyone who knows their math. The main and most striking difference is that instead of words and letters, the components of the Numberle game are the numbers, symbols, and the equations they form.
The genre rules remain the same: players have six guesses to solve the math puzzle. The numbers and symbols that do not appear in this solution are highlighted in gray, those that are incorrectly placed are highlighted in brown, and those that are correctly placed are highlighted in green.
Instead of being a word from the game's dictionary, each guess a player makes in Numberle must be a valid equation, such as 3+5+7=15.
How to play
- The guess is accepted only with the correct equation.
- Each guess must contain one "=".
- Players can only use 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 numbers and + - * / = symbols.
- The equation must have an integer to the right of the "=".
- Order matters. If the answer is 10+20=30, then 20+10=30 isn't close enough.
Gray tiles represent a number or symbol that does not appear in the equation. The orange tiles contain numbers or symbols that appear in the equation, but in a different column, indicating that they need to be swapped to find their position! finally green tiles keep the numbers and letters all correct.